Michael "Blue Stew" Miller; R.I.P.

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 10:20:17 EDT 2008

Jeez...that was the last thing I expected to read this or any other morning.
I regret never having the opportunity to meet him personally, because there are
very few people on this list with an over the top sense of humor
(as opposed to the stick in the mud crabby ass types),
I just know I would have dug hangin' with him. As it is,
I am glad I got to know him to a certain degree here on blues-l.

Besides all that, the man could sing the blues.
There's more to be learned about what Mike had been living with and through at
his website:
http://www.bluestew.com/

RIP Blue Stew, at least till you find the table where they can
appreciate your sense of humor...then let it fly.
chuck