Michael P. Miller (2/29/1952 — 4/08/ 2008)

Andy Allu Silkcitycd@aol.com
Sat Apr 12 09:19:19 EDT 2008

It is with deepest regret and a sense of personal shock and sadness that I
must pass along news of zeller Michael Miller's death.  I was notified by
Michael's son this morning that he passed away in his sleep on April 8th.

As a member of "Blue Stew" Mike had recorded a number of CD's and his solo
effort "Homeward".  His gravely voice, his passionate vocals and his ever
present sense of humor will be sorely missed by all who knew him personally or
through his music.

More information is available at _www.bluestew.com_ (http://www.bluestew.com)

Andy  Allu
_Silk City  Records_ (http://www.silkcitycd.com/)