Jeanette Baker

Barbara Hammerman TypezWToes@aol.com
Wed Apr 9 01:42:58 EDT 2008

Now that would be interesting! Keep us posted!

Barbara

In a message dated 3/5/2008 6:02:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pattykeyes@charter.net writes:

Subject:      Jeanette  Baker
---------

Has  anyone heard Jeanette Baker sing lately?  I got a call from a guy  last
night wanting me to bring her to Walla Walla.  I had heard of
her...barely...but
never heard her.  He told me she is Gertrude  Baker's daughter and was
married to Doo-Wop balladeer Johnny Flamingo who  had a band with the
Dots (Jeanette sang with them also).  He said she  co-wrote and sang the
song, "Hey Boy, Hey Girl".  She is about 60 yrs  old.