Playlist: Honky Tonk Blues - Brisbane Australia

henry prokop henryprokop@hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 02:50:38 EDT 2008

G’day,

HONKY TONK BLUES  # 742
The best BLUES, ROOTS and RHYTHM

PLAYLIST for Sunday,  March 30th, 2008
BROADCAST  on  101.1FM at  4 pm in  Brisbane,  Australia
LIVE on the Internet  - http://www.101fm.asn.au

Producer / Host * Henry Prokop

Artist  * Song  * Album  * Record Label

MICHAEL JOHNATHON / Sitting on Top of the World / Walden / Poet Man
LISA HALEY / King Cake / King Cake / Blue Fiddle
AMADOU & MARIAM / Mon Amour, Ma Cherie / Mali to Memphis / Putumayo
HARLAN T. BOBO / I’m Your Man / I’m Your Man / Goner
KILBORN ALLEY BLUES BAND / I’m Spent / Tear Chicago Down / Blue Bella
SEAN COSTELLO / How in the Devil / We Can Get Together / Delta Groove
ALBERT CASTIGLIA / Bad Year Blues/ These are the Days / Blues Leaf
MOTOR CITY SHEIKS /Like a King / Hombres Perfecto / Top Flite
LISA BAILES / Whistles and Bells / Acoustic Rainbow / Poet Man
HONEYBOY EDWARDS / Apron Springs / Roamin’ and Ramblin’ / Earwig
PREACHER JACK / 3,000 Barroms Later  / Pictures from Life’s Other Side / Cow Island
PREACHER JACK / Loving Up a Storm / Rock ‘n Roll Preacher / RCA
MICHAEL CHARLES / Chords My Daddy Taught Me / I’m Nobody’s Fool / Newmarket
SWEET SUZI / Slippin’ Out and Slippin’ In / Unbroken / Independent
CADILLAC KINGS / Lovin’est Girl / Highway 17 / 33 Records
SPENCER DURHAM / Evil Hearted Woman / Much More Than Words / Cavender
JEFFERSON PEPPER / Riverbank Blues / American Evolution / American Fallout
BLUESQUEST with MIKE SANDERS / WATERMELON SLIM Part # 3
WATERMELON SLIM / Take Off Your Masks / Big Shoes to Fill / Southern
WATERMELON SLIM / Truck Holler # 1 / Up Close & Personal / Southern
WATERMELON SLIM / Blue Freightliner  / Up Close & Personal / Southern
WATERMELON SLIM / Bad Sinner / Watermelon Slim & workers / Northern Blues
WATERMELON SLIM / Eau de Bone / Watermelon Slim & workers / Northern Blues
HOLLYWOOD FATS & THE PALADINS / Fats Tears It Up / Recorded Live / Top Cat
SUGAR RAY & THE BLUETONES / Everyday I Have the Blues / Bocce Boogie / Top Cat
YOCHANAN & SUN RA ARKESTRA / Hot Skillet Mama / Blowin’ Through Yokohama / Atomic
WASHBOARD BILL / In the Morning / 45 Single / King
ARTIE WHITE / The More You Lie to Me / Mississippi Blues / Putumayo
THE SWAMP CATS / Swampthing / Going with the Flow / Kerbong
JOHNNY PARKER / TV Commercial / Desperate Rock ‘n Roll / Flame
BIG DADDY & THE BOYS / Bacon Fat / Jook Block Busters / Valmor
BO DIDDLEY / Dearest Darling / Greasy Rock ‘n Roll / London
SMILEY LEWIS / Shame, Shame, Shame / Moonwolf’s Rhythm & Blues / Moonwolf
BIG JOHN GREER / I’m the Fat Man / 45 Single RCA
CLARENCE GATEMOUTH BROWN / Honky Tonk / The Man / Verve

The HONKY TONK BLUES Playlist is received by Living Blues, Roots Music Report,
Blues DJ, Blues-L, Blues Oz, BTR Blues, AMRAP, The Freeform Americana Roots Report
and all supplying labels.

Promotional material may be sent  to:
Henry Prokop
101FM * Honky Tonk Blues
19 Davidson Terrace,
Teneriffe,  QLD.  4005
AUSTRALIA

If you DON’T wish to receive my playlists  please let me know,
And I’ll take you off the list.

Thanks for your attention,
Henry Prokop
101FM ~ Brisbane, Australia ~ http://www.101fm.asn.au