NBC: music to make a difference

Dick Waterman jinxblues@aol.com
Tue Apr 1 21:24:25 EDT 2008

There was also a great special about his and times on

public television recently, I believe on 'American Experience'.

It was "American Masters" and I believe you can research the PBS site and find it there. I am proud to share a July 14 birth date with Woody Guthrie.

He died of Huntington's Chorea which is a very nasty way to go. It wastes away the muscle tissue and kills you by degrees while you mind is still active and alert.

It is hereditary so Arlo did not know he was not going to get it until he was in his 40s.

Dick Waterman