Playlist: Two For the Blues Halloween Special

Art Schuna aaschuna@wisc.edu
Sun Oct 28 22:33:08 EDT 2007

Here's last night, a Halloween spectacular. The show is archived on the
station's website, www.wort-fm.org and will be available as streaming
audio for the next
2 weeks.

Art

PLAYLIST- TWO FOR THE BLUES
Halloween Special
WORT-FM, Madison
Art Schuna Host
10/27/07
Intro – Bach Tocatta & Fugue Special Edit
Screamin’ Jay Hawkins/Feast of the Mau Mau/Voodoo Jive/Rhino
Round Robin/I’m The Wolfman/Shake Em On Down/Flat Top
Paul Black/Ghost Town Gal/How How/Paradise LP
Fleetwood Mac/Black Magic Woman/The Pious Bird of Good Omen/Blue Horizon
Johnny Otis/Castin’ My Spell/Capitol Years/Capitol
Jesse Stone/Who Zat?/Jesse Stone/Bear (1948)
Five Jones Boys/Mr. Ghost Comes To Town/Best of Jive Vocal Groups Vol. 1
(1936)
Paul Gayten/Gayten’s Nightmare/Creole Woman/Route 66 LP (1949)
Ollie Shepard/Frankenstein Blues/1937-41/Old Tramp LP (1938)
Lonnie Brooks-Halloween soundbite/Gator Bites/Alligator
Lonnie Brooks/Voodoo Daddy/Bayou Lightning/Alligator
Dr. John/Gris Gris Gumbo Ya Ya/Mos’ Scocious/Rhino
Sunpie & Louisiana Sunspots/Loup Garou/Record Chebasco
Howlin’ Wolf/Moanin’ At Midnight/Chess Box/MCA (1951
Howlin’ Wolf/I Ain’t Superstitious/Chess Box/MCA (1961
Howlin’ Wolf/Evil/Chess Box/MCA (1954)
Muddy Waters/Gypsy Woman/Chess Box/MCA (1947
Coasters/The Shadow Knows/30 Coastin’ Classics/Rhino
Chuck Berry/Down Bound Train/His Best Vol.1/MCA
Otis Spann/It Must Have Been The Devil/Complete Candid/Mosaic
Bobby Bryan/The Devil’s Playground/Stranger Blues/Kalibob
Paul Geremia/Devil Got My Woman/Self Portrait In Blue/Red House
Memphis Minnie/Black Cat Blues/Hoodoo Lady/Columbia
Junior Wells/Hoodoo Man/Hoodoo Man Blues/Delmark
Eddie C. Campbell/Devils Walk/That’s What I Know/Blind Pig
Lightnin’ Slim/Nothin’ But The Devil/I’m Evil/AVI-Excello
Henry Gray/Cold Chills/Lucky Man/Blind Pig
John Lee Hooker/Nightmare/Vee Jay Years/Charly
Robert Johnson/Hellhound On My Trail/Complete/CBS
Big Mama Thornton/Nightmare/Hound Dog/MCA
Little Milton/I Don’t Believe In Ghosts/Back to Back/Malaco
Screamin’ Jay Hawkins/She Put The Whammy On Me/Voodoo Jive/Rhino
Blenders/Graveyard/Sue Record Story/EMI (1962) 2-7 2:31
Albert Collins, Robert Cray & Johnny Copeland/Black Cat
Bone/Showdown/Alligator
Screamin’ Jay Hawkins/She Put A Spell On You/Voodoo Jive/Rhino

WORT-FM
118 S. Bedford St
Madison, WI 53703