Blues-L 's most interesting characters

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@COMCAST.NET
Fri Oct 26 17:51:49 EDT 2007

E. Willett wrote:
> One of P-Dub's last "official acts" as a 'Zeller was getting me on the list.....It took me a year to make friends with Chuck!
>     George

I hope P-Dub is well. He once sent me a couple of CDs he made of a
history of Tampa Bay area blues. It was very well done. We may not have
always agreed but I always respected him and he is welcome back at any time.

BTW, there has been mention of a "Blues-L CD". Its titled "Hobo Jungle:
Independent Blues Artists." Here's the link to buy it:
http://www.silkcitycd.com/catalog.asp
P-Dub has a song on it.
--
Walter