NBC: audience recording

Blue Stew mail@bluestew.com
Wed Oct 24 00:26:19 EDT 2007

Walter Potter wrote:
I use to wonder why so many people were pointing their cell phones at
me.  I figured they are letting the person on the other end listen to
the band. I now know they were shooting vids. Yea, this is the "video
age". Everyone that has a finger to press record is doing it. Right now
there are thousands of un-suspecting suckers being up-loaded to U-Tube!
That doesn't bother me as 99.9% of the time it's only for personal use.
Anytime someone wants to shoot more pro looking footage, they alway ask
1st. As long as it doesn't end up on www.upskirt.com
mike