Playlist: 10/14/7 Sunday Morning Blues Podcast WRTB-FM Rockford, IL

USBLUE5@aol.com USBLUE5@aol.com
Sun Oct 14 18:27:42 EDT 2007

Part One

Floyd Dixon / Hole in the Wall / Bluesville / Concord
Bill Lupkin /  Funny Way To Show Me You Love Me / Hard Pill To Swallow / Blue
Bella
-
Bettye LaVette / Talking Old Soldiers / The Scene of the Crime /  Anti
Colin Linden / Nowhere To Go / Easin’ Back To Tennessee / True North
-
Shirley Johnson / The Blues Is All I Got / Killer Diller /  Delmark
Nappy Brown / Who / Long Time Coming / Blind Pig

Part Two

Freddie King / Woman Across the River / Woman Across the River / Shelter
Nick Moss and The Flip Tops / Mistakes from the Past / Play It ‘Til Tomorrow
/ Blue Bella
-
Robert Plant with Lil’ Band o’ Gold / It Keeps Rainin’ /  Goin’ Home – A
Tribute to Fats Domino / Vanguard
The Dirty Dozen Brass Band  with Dr. John / It’s All Over Now / New Orleans
Brass / Putomayo
-
Bonnie  Lee / Baby, What You Want Me To Do / Sweetheart of the Blues / Delmark
Omar  Kent Dykes & Jimmie Vaughan / Baby, What’s Wrong / On the Jimmy Reed
Highway  / Ruf

Part Three

Howlin’ Wolf / Evil / Howlin’ Wolf – His Best / Chess MCA
The Soul of  John Black / The Moon Blues / The Good Girl Blues / Yellow Dog
-
Gerry  Hundt / That Woman / Since Way Back / Blue Bella
Jason Ricci & New Blood  / Deliver Us / Rocket Number 9 / Eclecto Groove
-
Fenton Robinson / Texas  Flood / Somebody Loan Me A Dime / Alligator
Lurrie Bell / Turn To Me / Let’s  Talk About Love / Aria B.G.

Part Four

Sleepy John Estes / I Ain’t Gonna Sell / On the Chicago Blues Scene /
Delmark
Ken Tucker / Tin Cup Blues / Looking for a Brighter Day /  Jomar
-
Fruteland Jackson / I Won / Tell Me What You Say /  Electro-Fi
The Cash Box Kings / Can’t Hold Out Much Longer / “The Royal  Treatment” /
Blue Midnight
-
Lil’ Ed & The Blues Imperials / Computer  Girl / Heads Up! / Alligator
Magic Slim / Goin’ to Mississippi / The  Essential Magic Slim / Blind Pig

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues Podcast
_www.mmrfd.com/podcast_ (http://www.mmrfd.com/podcast)
WRTB-FM