Bandleaders without a sense of humour

Richard Flohil rflohil@sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 5 11:07:54 EDT 2007

God bless Fred Dabney - I hadn't heard that joke before, and I almost
spilled coffee through my nose.

In the spirit of that, may I direct you to the following rant by a
bandleader signally lacking in humour or wit, that shriveled little
walnut of a Canadian, Paul Anka.  Many of you will have heard, this,
but it may be new to some....

http://www.noisetank.com/integrity/

When the page comes up, click on Anka's name...

Cheers,

Richard
--

Richard Flohil & Associates
60 McGill St., Toronto ON M5B 1H2

"You learn very quickly there's no point moaning about the music
business. We have an expression in this band: 'I do believe this was
your chosen profession.'  It's our way of saying, 'Shut the fuck up,
you could be driving an ice-cream van.'" - Francis Rossi, Status Quo