Kenny Neal tv show avail via web broadcast

Deb Lubin deblubin@sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 29 19:26:01 EDT 2007

Kate, thanks so much for posting this.  I can't believe noone has mentioned it on Blues-L before this, since we're all abuzz about it locally.  I went to the recording of the first show he did, with the notorious Fillmore Slim.  There were about 8 to 10 friends and fans in the audience for that one and we had a blast.  Kenny is a real natural at interviewing.  He's also had Mitch Woods, Taylor P. Collins, and Chris Cain on the show.  I think there's another, but I can't recall at the moment.  I was sorry to miss the one with Frankie and Sonny, so thanks much for the post.  I definitely want to catch it online.

Deb

Kate Wallis <blueskate@cox.net> wrote:  Just found out that Kenny Neal has an ongoing TV show, Neal's Place, filmed and broadcast in Palo Alto, CA.

You can watch the show on Channel 27 online
http://www.communitymediacenter.net/watch/schedules/index.html

Neal's Place #5 features Frankie Lee and Sonny Rhodes

Schedule (all times are Pacific)
Sun, Jul 1st 8:30pm
Mon, Jul 2nd 12:30pm
Tue, Jul 3rd 9:30pm