a ? for blues-l inside edition / Buddy vs Watermelon

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 05:43:58 EDT 2007

Thanks for your investigative work there young fella.  BTW, since it sounds
like the two of you are close, did he happen to mention to you why W.Slim
suddenly pulled out of the last tour the day before they arrived in Dallas
to play the House of Blues?   chuck