Review us on CDBaby!

Joe McGaha bookings@BOURBONROAD.COM
Wed Jun 27 17:24:23 EDT 2007

Hey folks,

After two forced name changes, we are finally back on CDBaby.com, and should be on iTunes soon. Some of you may have purchased a copy of our c.d. when we were called The Barnburners (congratulations, you have a collector's item). If any of you who did receive it would be so kind as to go on CDBaby, and write a brief review (there's an option towards the bottom of the page), that would be much appreciated:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/bourbonroad

Thanks as always for all your support. Unless a great opportunity arises (and you never know what that might be), we will be off for July, returning on August 25th for the Blues On The Bay Festival in Newport Beach. One week later, we'll be performing at The Orange Street Fair on the mainstage -- busy times are a' comin'!!!!

Peace and love,
"Cleanhead" Joe McGaha
Bourbon Road
http://www.bourbonroad.com