Good Texan Video

Michael Huggins jukekings@suddenlink.net
Tue Jun 19 21:22:42 EDT 2007

THANX, CHUCK! Man, I can never get enough of seeing Jimmie play. Stevie
was great, but as he willingly admitted in numerous interviews, brother
was his fave. I ain't knocking SRV in any way.
Jimmie can say more with space and fewer notes in a way that speaks
volumes about his synthesis of the myriad influences of his style.
I defy any guitar player to exercise that much restraint during a solo.
JLV speaks to my inner being as a player. I'd rather listen to him than
a lot of current bluesplayers. I wish he'd come out with a new cd, tour
and videos that hit mainstream music vid tv......
yep, I know, DREAM ON!

  I tell y'all an interesting possibility would be a session filmed of
JIMMIE and our own list member STEVE FREUND.
Steve is that caliber a player. Check his vids on youtube. Long Live
all GOOD TEXANS! especially JIMMIE LEE VAUGHAN!
Cordially,
michael
http://www.myspace.com/dnabluesball

On Jun 19, 2007, at 8:28 AM, c.n. wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zza_ZYHOe6Y
> w/ Charlie Sexton on drums, and Doyle II on bass.
>
> chuck
> http://www.myspace.com/dnabluesball

If the human mind was a simple thing to understand, WE would be too
simple to understand it. <unk.>