Chicago Blues Clubs

Mindy Giles Mingiles@aol.com
Tue Jun 19 20:43:51 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/19/2007 4:38:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jlemko@COMCAST.NET writes:

You're  going to have a hard time finding a blues bar in Chicago where
you won't  hear Sweet Home Chicago.  Maybe, you should consider staying
in your  hotel room.

ChipComcast wrote:
> Can anyone direct me to a  Quality blues club in Chicago?
> I'll be there for a week with nights  free.  I know of BG Legends & Rosa's
> from an internet  search.
> Looking to stay away from the Disneyfied blues places or  anyplace
> that 'Sweet Home Chicago' is played. Can any natives of  Chi-town
> help me out.

I had to laugh to out loud. There is a PLAY SWEET HOME CHICAGO contract  that
all blues musicians MUST sign before they step on stage in Chicago. This is
administered by audience members!

Cheers, Mindy