relativley unknown blues CDs

Jonny Meister bluesandbeyond@gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:18:45 EDT 2007

Good Lawd, you're describing virtually every good blues album... I'll bet
fewer than ½ of blues society members own B. B. King "Live At The Regal"
.... let alone Jack Dupree's stuff. "Jack & Mickey In Heavy Blues" is a
great choice there too... if you want to be sure of offering some less
usual stuff, just avoid the hordes of "hot guitar slingers" and you can't
go wrong... -Jonny