PLAYLIST: WRQR "Houserockin' Blues" 6-3-07

bluesmojo@aol.com bluesmojo@aol.com
Thu Jun 14 11:25:44 EDT 2007

HOUSEROCKIN' BLUES

NOW STREAMING SUNDAY NIGHTS

7PM-10PM  www.rock1045.com

Visit me on MySpace.com

www.myspace.com/dougs80bmw

PLAYLIST FOR SUNDAY JUNE 3, 2007

Featuring:  BB KING & ERIC CLAPTON

"Riding with the King" on Reprise Records

~~ click here for CD details ~~

ARTIST..........ALBUM...........SONG...........LABEL

(va) = various artists album

Hour 1

King/Clapton, Riding with the King, 10 Long Years---Riding with the King, Reprise

Gov't Mule, The Deep end Vol. 2, Drivin' Rain, ATO

Bill Perry, Crazy Kind of Life, Can't Buy My Love, Blind Pig

Mojo Collins, That Ole Carolina Tradition, That Ole Carolina Tradition, Jomo

King/Clapton, Riding with the King, Key to the Highway---Marry You, Reprise

Darrell Nulisch, Goin' Back to Dallas, Blue Monday, Severn

Matt Walsh, Hard Luck, Pointless Blues, Raw Tone

Jimmy Thackery & Drivers, Solid Ice, Hit the Big Time, Telarc

Derek Trucks Band, (va) Warren Haynes Presents :1, Turn On your Love Light, Evil Twin

Hour 2

Derek Trucks Band, (va) Warren Haynes Presents :1, Ain't That Loving You, Evil Twin

King/Clapton, Riding with the King, 3:00 Blues---Help the Poor, Reprise

Sugar Ray & the Bluetones, My Life My Friends My Music, Oh Babe, Severn

Laurie Morvan Band, Cures What Ails Ya, Kickin' Down Doors, Screaming Lizard

King/Clapton, Riding with the King, Worried Life Blues---I Wanna Be, Reprise

Gary Moore, Close As You Get, If the Devil Made Whiskey, Eagle

Howard Glazer & the EL 34s, Liquor Store Legend, Gas Pump Blues, Random Chance

The Heaters, 90 M.P.H.  90 M.P.H., Blind Armadillo

Hour 3

The Heaters, 90 M.P.H., Back street Blues, Blind Armadillo

King/Clapton, Riding with the King, Days of Old---When My Heart Beats Like a Hammer, Reprise

Dave Hole, Working Overtime, Mean Old Airplane, Alligator

Little Charlie & Nightcats, Night Vision, My Next Ex-Wife, Alligator

John Hiatt, Perfectly Good Guitar, Perfectly Good Guitar, A & M

King/Clapton, Riding with the King, Come Rain or Come Shine---Hold On I'm Coming, Reprise

Albert Cummings, Working Man, I Feel Good, Blind Pig

Walter Trout, Full Circle, Highway Song, Ruf

Nick Moss & Flip Tops, Live at Chans, Check My Pulse, Blue Bella

Muddy Waters, Breakin' It Up Breakin' It Down, Mama Talk to Your Daughter, Epic-Legacy

SEND YOUR C/D FOR AIRPLAY CONSIDERATION

Doug Carlisle,  WRQR

"Houserockin' Blues"

25 North Kerr Avenue