Buy our song through your cell phone!

"Cleanhead" Joe McGaha bookings@BOURBONROAD.COM
Thu Jun 7 00:30:04 EDT 2007

That's right folks, you can buy Bourbon Road's song "You Ain't Got No Right
To Hate Me" right through your cell phone for $1.99!  Just text AR1078 to
23333 and go to textango.com to download your music. Your purchase will be
billed on your cell phone so no credit cards are necessary.  This enters us
in a "Rockin the Space" contest, where we can win all sorts of prizes, but
more importantly, I'm interested in seeing if it works!

If you do download it, please send me an email, and let me know if it went
smoothly for you.  This may just be the wave of the future - only time will
tell!

See you soon,

"Cleanhead" Joe McGaha

Bourbon Road