MicroBlues Fest - Vancouver WA

Terry Odor tlo2@hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:09:00 EDT 2007

The MicroBlues Festival at Esther Short Park in Vancouver is really a fun
little festival.
It started out in the promoters back yard about 8 years ago as an
anniversary party for
him and his wife.  There was one band and we just moved the sofas out of his
living room
and set up the band there.

Now it is a 3 day festival in the middle of downtown Vancouver, WA.  This
year's headliner
is Lil Ed & the Blues Imperials.  The Cascade Blues Association and the
Washington Blues Society are co-sponsors.  The WBS handles the Beer Garden
and the CBA handles all of the other volunteers and sponsor's the stage.  As
I do at the Waterfront Blues Festival, I staff and run the backstage.

Here is the schedule:
Friday, June 15th
3:15 - 4:15       Dented Trucks
4:30 - 5:30 Rollie Tussing
5:45 - 6:45 Becki Sue & her Big Rockin' Daddies!
7:00 - 8:00 Red Hot Blues Sisters
8:30 - 10:00 Too Slim & the Tail Draggers

Saturday, June 16th
12:00 - 1:00       Al Rivers
1:20 - 2:20 Lloyd Allen in the Mix
2:40 - 3:40 Kinzel & Hyde
4:00 - 5:15 Eric Hatcher & the Worker Bees
6:45 - 8:00 Mo Blues
8:30 - 10:00 Lil Ed & the Blues Imperials

Sunday, June 17th
12:00 - 2:00       Sunday Brunch
1:30 - 2:45 Rae Gordon
3:15 - 4:30 Reggie Houston