PLAYLIST: "The South Side" 6-1-07 KHSU-FM Arcata, CA

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Mon Jun 4 12:14:39 EDT 2007

Playlist for The South Side  June 1, 2007
Guest host this week: Brooks Otis
Friday 8-10pm   KHSU-FM 90.5 Arcata, CA
KHSR-FM 91.9 Crescent City-Brookings, OR

Streaming Live Audio Friday 8-10pm Pacific
http://www.thesouthside.org
http://www.myspace.com/chaslewis

Artist | Track | Release | Label

Paul deLay | Beggin' Meagan | Paulzilla | Criminal
Carl Sonny Leyland | One Thing | Meets N.James & B.Hernandez | Sacred Cat
BB King | Miss Martha | Complete 1949-66 | MCA
T-Bone Walker | Blues is A Woman | Complete 1950-54 | Imperial
Willie Dixon & Big 3 Trio | Cool, Kind Woman | Roots &  Blues | Collectables
Spencer Bohren | Hey, Hey Daddy | Down in Mississippi | New Blues
Jimmy McCracklin & Irma Thomas | It's Got To Be Love | My Story  | Bullseye
Jorma Kaukonen | Come Back Baby | Stars In My Crown | Red House
Spencer Bohren | Come Back Corina | Down in Mississippi | New Blues
Jimmy McCracklin & Irma Thomas | It's Got To Be Love | Tomorrow | Bullseye
Eric Bibb | Shine On  | Diamond Days | Telarc
Roy Bookbinder | My Road Is Rough | Bookeroo | Rounder
John Hammond | It's Too Late | Trouble No More | Point Blank
Jay McShann | My Chile | Last of the Blue Devils | Koch
  Hour Two
Jimmy Thackery | Mercury Blues | Essential | Blind Pig
Rory Block | Come On In My Kitchen | The Devil & Mr Johnson | Rykodisc
Koko Taylor | You Ain't Worth a Good Woman | Old School | Alligator
The Twisters | Button Up  | After the Storm | Northern Blues
Scrapper Blackwell | Kokomo Blues | Hard Time Blues  | ABM
Buddy Guy & Jr Wells | So Many Roads | Live at Montreux | Evidence
Sue Foley | Promised Land | Ten Days In November | Shanachie
John Hammond | Eyes Behind Your Head | Push Comes to Shove | Back Porch
Sunnyland Slim  | Past Life  | Decoration Day | Evidence
Ron Thompson | I Got To Find Her | Resonator | 32/20
Clifton Chenier | Ai, Ai, Ai | Louisiana Blues | Arhoolie
Lowell Fulson | Stormin' & Rainin' | 1948-49 | JSP
Rory Block | Ramblin' On My Mind | The Devil & Mr Johnson | Rykodisc
Otis Spann | Been a Long, Long Time | with Muddy Waters | Hightone

mail
KHSU-FM
The South Side
Humboldt State University