Sam Myers The Blues is My Story

Ron Weinstock rbluesw@YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 31 18:54:38 EST 2007

Just a note that I am almost through this wonderful book that Jeff Horton
put together and others have mentioned it before, but I just want to say
that it is excellent. Well done Jeff. Its a good read and there is new stuff
here that I was unfamiliar with. I once did an interview with Sam which I
will have to go back and find and transcribe when I get the time. Those of
you who haven't read this should. Sam touched a lot of us as a musician and
also as a person, and the book captures a bit of him as a person.