New Show: Smokestack Lightnin' Top 30 for 2006

Norman Thompson nthompsonjr@cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 29 17:10:20 EST 2007

THE NEW SHOW IS UP!-Smokestack Lightnin' Blues Radio is currently web-casting for your listening pleasure its newest 3 1/2 hour Blues Special - (#0660 -recorded 1/13/07). Smokestack Lightnin's Top 60 Blues CDs for 2006, Part 2 (#30 thru #1) The internet version of Smokestack Lightnin' is now comprised of selected sets digitally recorded during our live broadcasts on WUCF 89.9FM in Orlando.  The URL is www.smokestacklightnin.com  . For the very first time, we are offering the internet streaming of Smokestack Lightnin' on the latest version of the Windows Media Player. You will find the audio quality the finest available. We know you enjoy listening to the archived version of Smokestack Lightnin'. Now you can enjoy even more new and original blues programming by tuning into Smokestack Lightnin' live on WUCF each Saturday night at 8PM Eastern Standard Time (USA). The direct WUCF stream utilizes RealPlayer software.

A link to the WUCF URL can be found on our webpage at http://www.smokestacklightnin.com along with an explanation of times you can access the show live. Thank you for listening. The Smokestack Team

PLAYLIST: Smokestack Lightnin' Program #0660

Artist/Song/CD/Label

Smokestack Lightnin's Top 60 Blues CDs for 2006, Part 2 (#30 thru #1)

#30 Ian Siegal/Bloodshot/Meat & Potatos/Nugene

#29 R.J. Mischo/20% Alcohol/He Came To Play/Crosscut

#28 Walter Trout&Jeff Healey/Workin' Overtime/Full Circle/Ruf

#27 Robert Cray/I Was Warned/Live From Across The Pond/Nozzle

#26 Buddy Guy&Jonny Lang/Midnight Train/Can't Quit The Blues/Silvertone

#25 Dave Gross/I'm So Hungry Blues/Take The Gamble/Swingnation

#24 Moreland,Arbuckle&Floyd/Locomotive/Floyd's Market/Kingsnake Blues

#23 Cleveland Fats/Invisible Man/The Way Things Go/Honeybee

#22 Smokin'Joe Kubek&Bnois King/Walk On/Served Up Texas Style/Bullseye

#21 Steven Seagal&Ruth Brown/Love Doctor/Mojo Priest/Mojo Priest

#20 Lil Dave Thompson/Got To Get Over You/Got To Get Over You/Electro Fi

#19 Guy Davis/Natural Born Eas' Man/Skunkmello/Red House

#18 Phantom Blues Band/Do The Dirt/Out Of The Shadows/Delta Groove

#17 Sweet Betty/PARTY/Live & Let Live/Music Maker

#16 Lee Gates/Black Lucy Moanin' The Blues/Black Lucy's Deuce/Music Maker

#15 Joe Bonamassa/Your Funeral & My Trial/You & Me/Premier Artists

#14 Bonnie Bramlett/Mercy Mercy Mercy/Blues Roots & Jazz/Zoho

#13 Willie Big Eyes Smith/If You Don't Believe I'm Leavin'/Way Back/Hightone

#12 Harmonica Shah/Standing In The Cold Rain/Listen At Me Good/Electro Fi

#11 Willie King/Sweet Potato Man/One Love/Freedom Creek

#10 Mannish Boys/Kid's Jump/Live & In Demand/Delta Groove

#9 Mel Brown/I Wanna See My Baby/Blues-A Beautiful Thing/Electro Fi

#8 Big George Brock/Sugar Mama/Round Two/Cathead

#7 Michael Powers/Goin' Down/Prodigal Son/Baryon

#6 Eddie Kirkland/Small Town Girl/Booty Blues/self

#5 Rory Block/Crossroads Blues/The Lady & Mr. Johnson/Rykodisc

#4 Charlie Musselwhite/Sundown/Delta Hardware Company/Real World

#3 Guitar Shorty/Fine Cadillac/We The People/Alligator

#2 The Cash Box Kings/Don't Go Drinkin'/The Royal Treatment/Blue Midnight

#1 Ike Turner/Give Me Back My Wig/Risin' With The Blues/Zoho

CLOSE

Chick Willis/Be Right Back/Cookin' The Blues/Old School