Diunna Greenleaf

Jimmy Jacobs fakeyjake@charter.net
Mon Jan 29 10:51:31 EST 2007

Saw her several times on the 2006 R and B cruise.  I concur with Ricky.  Bob
was playing guitar for her on the cruise and she sat in with his All-Stars
group (Pinetop, Hubert, Willie and Mookie) several times during the week.
Go hear her if you the opportunity.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG] On Behalf Of
Ricky Stevens
Sent: 01/29/2007 9:33 AM
To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Subject: Re: Diunna Greenleaf

>From: Brian Slack
>
>Has anyone seen Diunna Greenleaf live. If so, what is her show like?
>
>Thanks
>
>Brian

I saw Diunna's set  at the IBC finals and also saw her at a jam with Bob
Margolin.  Intense vocals and amazing stage presence.  You've heard the
phrase "big voice"; Diunna has perhaps the biggest voice in the business
right now. John Richardson adds strong, appropriate guitar work and a pretty

impressive stage presence himself.  Definitely worth seeing.

Ricky Stevens
Arkabutla, Mississippi

Spaces
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spa
ces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us

BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org