thorough review of black snake moan film

chefoblues@aol.com chefoblues@aol.com
Sat Jan 27 19:56:01 EST 2007

 that kinda reminds me of a joke about a lady that doesn't drink who walks into a bar full of men and orders a beer....that is all i can tell...

-----Original Message-----
From: deblubin@sbcglobal.net
To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Sent: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: thorough review of black snake moan film

And yet, when we were at Legends, Brat, you were smiling broadly through the
whole Taildragger show.  'Splain yourself, Lucy!  :>)
Deb

"Brat ." <BRATGIRLBABY63@aol.com> wrote:
-- "An older African-American bluesman helps a young white woman deal with
her nymphomania. ..." --

Good Gawd. You just lost me right there. Wow, a movie where an abused female
is sexually objectified. What a new concept! Pfffft... Blues connection or
not, I most likely will not ever see this movie.... for the same reasons I
canceled HOB (Sopranos) .... Unnecessary and graphic sex/violence. I'm sure it
will be on Skin-emax very soon as well. Not my cup of tea. I prefer my mind
stimulated in a more positive and intellectual way. It didn't sound like the
reviewer was too crazy about the movie either.

Well I guess you guys will have to tell me after you see it, if it's PG
enough for picky lil' me!

Prudey and Proud of It, Brat :-p

>>In a message dated 1/26/2007 8:12:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,
To unsubscribe from BLUES-L, send an email with the message UNSUBSCRIBE BLUES-L
to: listserv@lists.netspace.org