Vote for us!!!

Joe McGaha bookings@BURNINGBLUES.COM
Thu Jan 25 15:35:26 EST 2007

Hey folks,

We just signed on for a "battle of the bands" of sorts.  It's completely
online, though, so it's up to the fans to vote for the band that they want.
If you could take the time to send your vote our way, it would be much
appreciated!  :-)

Go to:

http://www.shift2nissan.com/

Click on item # 4 in the menu to the left - check out the bands & vote

Then click on  Los Angeles (Irvine) February 17-18

You'll find The Burning Blues Band in the second event - February 18
(Sunday) Wild Rivers.

They have us down as rock, but don't worry-we're still blues!!!  Thanks,
guys!  We have some great shows coming up.  Stay tuned!!!

The Burning Blues Band

http://www.burningblues.com <http://www.burningblues.com/>