Susan Greenberg R.I.P.

Scott Cable scottcable@aol.com
Mon Jan 22 09:23:39 EST 2007

    Deb,
 I want say what a wonderful, loving mother and wife Susan was..She was truely an angel in Lurrie's life. The best thing everyone on the list could do would be to keep Lurrie and their daughter in their prayers.I saw Susan when we were in Chicago before she was diagnosed...This has all been so sudden.So painful.Lurrie is a strong man but please everyone keep him and the family in your prayers.

 Scott

 -----Original Message-----
 From: deblubin@sbcglobal.net
 To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
 Sent: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 5:46 PM
 Subject: Re: Susan Greenberg R.I.P.

  This is devastating news.  I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I
read your message.  She leaves a baby just over a year old (with the lovely name
Aria), and, of course, Lurrie.  My heart and prayers go out to them.  I knew in
September that Susan had lymphoma, but she was very upbeat about the prognosis
at that time.  She went so fast...

Heart heavy,
  Deb

jon mcdonald <jonmc_donald@YAHOO.COM> wrote:
  I am sorry to report of the passing of Susan Greenberg. She was the wife of
Lurrie Bell, Chicago blues guitarist and the mother of their daughter . She
passed away at 7:15 PM CST. I will have more information later. This is not an
easy one to post, so please bear with my rambling.

To unsubscribe from BLUES-L, send an email with the message UNSUBSCRIBE BLUES-L
to: listserv@lists.netspace.org