Today's Blues-L word of the day is.....

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 22:03:44 EST 2007

That's what the tiny little Standard & Pours Coffee shop here in Dallas
thought too.
http://www.dallasobserver.com/blogs/?s=pascale+hall&submit=Search

I like your name though, as a matter of fact it's right in line with a
couple that I've  recently registered the URL's for; bluesharphullabaloo.com
, and bluesguitarshindig.com ....for a couple of blues showcases I am
working on putting together. The bluesharphullabaloo.com site is up, and has
a short video promo there, but that's about it right now. So far I have Hash
Brown, Cheryl Arena, and Gary Primich penciled in, with more to come.
chuck