BOB MARGOLIN IS GOD OR IS THAT DOG?

Chefoblues chefoblues@aol.com
Wed Jan 17 08:57:02 EST 2007

I was thinking of posting about the attributes of Mr. Margolin the other day.  He quietly does so much for blues.  Not pretentious or egotistical; Bob just calmly goes about his business making the blues world a better place for everyone.  As a guitar player I think he is largely overlooked by most fans, mainly because he doesn't make a big deal about what his is doing but I've set close and watched him play.  He is quite remarkable.  I like him so much I even put a few pictures of him on my myspace page.

chefo