Kooper/Bloomfield - Fillmore East: The Lost Concert Tapes

Blue Stew mail@bluestew.com
Fri Jan 12 05:53:52 EST 2007

It was Johnny Winter that played with them on 12/13/68 at the Fill E.
"...Bloomfield then introduces an unsigned Johnny Winter who plays an
extended version of B.B. King's "It's My Own Fault"."-AMAZON.COM Stills
was only on the Super Session disc.
mike