Another New (old) Sam Myers Video

BluesSoul8@aol.com BluesSoul8@aol.com
Tue Jan 9 14:27:56 EST 2007

Chuck
ROFLMAO
Sam typical Sam!
Joanna
I've just added to Youtube another Sam Myers video, circa '94 (from the same
set as the one I put up by him the other day).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUt8u6vR3aY

As anyone who knows Sam would tell you, if someone in the audience were to
start playing along with the band, well, Sam normally would have put the
offender in his/her place right quick. However, it seems that Sam's history
long ago as a trumpet player must have left a soft spot in his heart. Watch
the video to see his surprising (to me) reaction.   chuck