Buddy Guy's Legends

Blue Stew mail@bluestew.com
Tue Jan 9 06:42:21 EST 2007

Yeah, he does pretty good for a blues musician.  Even a famous one.  It
just blows me away how these old timers can still keep up the vigorous
road life...forever... till they die.  Buddy is only 70 BB is 80, Etta
James is up there too.  I'm like, way younger than them and I don't
travel much anymore 'cuz of road burn out.  If I had five houses and a
Rolls like Buddy does, I'd like to stay home and enjoy 'em before
they're gone.
Problem is, they still gotta pay for the up-keep on all their stuff I
reckon.  These days I like to work less and have less stuff.  It makes
life much simpler... and poorer.
mike'"Greeeen Acres is the Life for Me...."