article on Johnnie Marshall & the Bradfordville Blues Club

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@COMCAST.NET
Sun Jan 7 16:54:21 EST 2007

Here's a pretty good article in the local paper about Johnnie Marshall
and my favorite stomping grounds, the Bradfordville Blues Club. Too bad
they didn't include the pictures they had in the paper on the web page.
http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070107/LIVING/701070308/1004

They had another interesting article by the same writer about the boll
weevil monument in Enterprise, AL but they didn't put it on their web
site. Here's a picture of the monument I found though:
http://www.city-data.com/picfilesc/picc12.php
and another online article:
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tips/getAttraction.php3?tip_AttractionNo==19
--