Playlist: Blues for Hippies (NZ) 04/30/07

Mike Butler butlermike@xtra.co.nz
Mon Apr 30 06:08:57 EDT 2007

Playlist: "Blues for Hippies"
The Studio Fm 107.4
Sunday 10.00am - midday
Tauranga,  New Zealand

air date: 04/30/07

The Mannish Boys - border town blues/Big Plans/delta Groove/USA
www.deltagroovemusic.com  www.themannishboys.com
Ash Grunwald - serious
                         skywriter
                         give signs
                         money
                         take the drop/Give signs/Delta Groove-Shock Rec/AUS
www.ashgrunwald.com
Watermelon Slim & The Workers - the wheel man/The wheel Man/Northern
Blues/CAN
www.northernblues.com www.watermelonslim.com
Doug Cox & Salil Bhatt - pay day
                                       beware of the man(who calls you
bro)/Slide To Freedom/Northern Blues/Can
www.northernblues.com www.watermelonslim.com
Andy Cowan - never look back/Bar promotions Vol 4/Bar Promotions/AUS
www.barpromotions.com.au
Toby - satisfaction/Bar promotions Vol 4/Bar Promotions/AUS
www.barpromotions.com.au
Dutch Tilders - step a little lighter/Bar promotions Vol 4/Bar
Promotions/AUS
www.barpromotions.com.au
Diamond Dave & The Doodaddies - much too much/Bar promotions Vol 4/Bar
Promotions/AUS
www.barpromotions.com.au
Hot Club Sandwich - I don't recognise this neighbourhood/Ridin' With
Bob/Jayrem Rec/NZ
www.hotclubsandwich.co.nz
Warratahs - ghost train/One Of Two Things/Jayrem Rec/NZ
jayrem@jayrem.co.nz
Brilleaux - Nadine
                PHD in stupidity/Live @ The Colosseum/Own/NZ
www.brilleaux.orcon.net.nz
Eva & Chris Prowse - blues get off my shoulder/Five Songs/Red Rocks/NZ
www.redrocksrecords.com
Blue Smoke - you bring out the boogie in me/Smokin' Blues/Own/NZ
derrin@tauranga.co.nz
Son Of Dave - leave without runnin'
                       goddam
                       get you back