Death Of Bessie Smith

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Sun Apr 29 22:44:45 EDT 2007

Ok Tom, and exactly which name did I call him that "is almost as bad as
racism?" If you were to call me a far left liberal borderline wingnut I'd
take that as a compliment.

Rather than take my word, or yours, I still suggest people follow that
original link I provided to some of his earlier comments--and then decide
for themselves if he is credible (beyond the fringes).
chuck