NBC: Phil Spector's Murder Trial Is On Court TV

Blue Stew mail@bluestew.com
Thu Apr 26 05:20:58 EDT 2007

Spec did have plenty-o-time to wipe away his fingerprints and residue
before he called the cops. He had time to put the smoking gun in Lana's
hand and stage a suicide too. The wall-o-sound man has a notorious rep
for holding women against their will, and his morbid  fascination with,
and abuse of firearms is historic.
I have no doubt that he did it. I had no doubt that O.J., Jacko and
Robert Blake did it. I also have no doubt that he will buy a verdict of
not guilty by reasonable doubt, just like the prior three celebs did.
In this town, guilt and innocence are based on two things...how much are
you willing or able, to pay for the verdict of your choice, and how
popular are you.

I do think Phil did it but I would hate to see him go to prison. Why?
Because I think he is mentally ill. It's pretty obvious the guy is more
than just plain goofy...just ask Ronnie! I'm sure if someone would list
all the nut bag things he's done over the past five decades, it would
seem like fiction. From everything I've heard, he is a self absorbed,
power hungry, eccentric, ego maniac, woman abuser with no friends and a
whole lotta guns. He's a danger to everyone around him. He feeds off the
power he feels when he pulls his nine mm on people and watches them
tremble in fear.
He is also a fragile, tiny little man with very big hair, and needs
psych care 24-7-365.
mike
"I'm dealing in rock'n'roll. I'm, like, I'm not a bona fide human being..."
The gun went off accidentally."-Phil Spector