NBC: Phil Spector's Murder Trial Is On Court TV

Dick Waterman Jinxblues@aol.com
Wed Apr 25 17:51:43 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/25/07 3:25:34 PM, cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM writes:

> Phil Spector's murder trial began today, and is being televised on Court
> TV. The prosecutor's opening statement (where he laid out about a half dozen
> prior incidents where he detained women against their will) w/ a fire arm
> seemed damning enough that I almost expected Spector to Jump up and scream,
> "Yeah, I did it, but I'm sorry, ok?" at any moment! Then again, he may
> realize this is his last hoorah as far as celebrity goes. He was the man
> responsible for the "Wall of Sound." Soon, he'll be just another man behind
> "the walls."

Spector's lawyer is Bruce Cutler who got John Gotti acquitted three times
despite a huge amount of government surveillance evidence. On a fourth trial,
Gotti switched lawyers and died in prison.

Also, prosecutors admit that there is no gunpowder residue on Spector and his
fingerprints are not on the gun.

Stay tuned . . .

Dick Waterman
Oxford, MS