NBC: Phil Spector's Murder Trial Is On Court TV

c.n. cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 25 15:17:27 EDT 2007

Phil Spector's murder trial began today, and is being televised on Court
TV. The prosecutor's opening statement (where he laid out about a half dozen
prior incidents where he detained women against their will) w/ a fire arm
seemed damning enough that I almost expected Spector to Jump up and scream,
"Yeah, I did it, but I'm sorry, ok?" at any moment! Then again, he may
realize this is his last hoorah as far as celebrity goes. He was the man
responsible for the "Wall of Sound." Soon, he'll be just another man behind
"the walls."
chuck