IBC IS restricted to truly unknown and unsigned -<was: to chick willis>

Ron Weinstock rbluesw@YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 24 21:08:16 EDT 2007

The present eligibility criteria is only for the past few years. It origianlly was for unsigned and
unknown acts and when held around the time of Kinmg Biscuit, they used to have a stage at King
Biscuit which served as a qualifier for a couple bands. The Hardway Connection from the DC area
was not the DC Blues Society's entrant, but in fact got to the finals after qualifying at King Biscuit.
Things certainly have changed.