Death Of Bessie Smith

Ricky Stevens deltabluz@hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:10:06 EDT 2007

>From: Tom Muck
>

>Not so much this post, where you just called him a nut and basically said
>he had no credibility because some of his other articles disagree with your
>views, but a combination of this with other posts that use hateful
>language.

Don't offer opposing evidence or question the logic, just throw in a bunch
of irrelevant garbage and say "he's a right wing nut!"

A lawyer friend told me once:" If the facts are against you, argue the law.
If the law is against you, argue the facts.  If both the facts and the law
are against you, attack the prosecutor."

Sounds like someone is to the "attack the prosecutor stage" of the argument.

Ricky Stevens
Arkabutla, Mississippi