Is this a picture of Robert Johnson?

Son Lewis Sonlewis1@aol.com
Sun Apr 22 12:18:08 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/22/2007 11:36:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
MOUNTLION@aol.com writes:

BTW,  does anyone else remember our debate over the Tater Red film of RJ from
10  or so years ago? Flying capos, anyone?

Yes, I remember it... wasn't the "killer" the fact that a movie on a  marquee
or poster somewhere in the photo wasn't released until long after RJ's
supposed passing?  Seems EVERYONE has some RJ "lost artifact" these  days.  Someone
was even trying to pass off one of the Gibson reissue  guitars as RJ's on
eBay...

Anyone ever try selling dirt or gravel from "the Crossroads"?

Son  Lewis
Blues Vocalist/Guitarist
_www.sonlewis.com_ (http://www.sonlewis.com/)