Quote from Musselwhite in NC (San Diego) Times

Stephen McClaning smcclaning@msn.com
Fri Apr 20 07:53:56 EDT 2007

Sometimes I think TALENT has nothing to do with it. There are bands that
have been performing for decades with TONS of talent who just never make it.
Sad but true. The demise of LIVE music is truly sad. There has been TEN
venues in the Burg that have closed in the last TWO years. The musicians do
need a place to play.

Stephen M. McClaning