Quote from Musselwhite in NC (San Diego) Times

Karen Hanson karen.hanson@gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:45:25 EDT 2007

I've always wondered why the music in clubs has to start so darn late,
especially on weekdays. We working folks can't stay out till 2 in the
morning and then get up and go to work the next day. Hey, maybe the
20-somethings can, but the rest of us can't. I'd be able to go out more if
the music would start around 8 instead of 10:30.

As for record sales.... we're at a crossroads in the music biz, that's for
sure. The rapid changes in technology are causing people to radically alter
their music consumption habits. This isn't just a hiccup or a slump; it's a
revolution, and I suspect it won't be sorted out for another decade or so,
if then.

But music itself will never go away. We're hard-wired for it.

Karen