A Letter Throwed in Your Back Yard

bluesfantom bluesfantom@centurytel.net
Tue Apr 17 14:14:21 EDT 2007

> Please let me know if I am making any sense.
>
> F.J.
> www.fruteland.com

Worked real well for me, F. J..  Well said.  There was a segment on 60
Minutes last week about higher education in NY prisons.  One of the inmates
said something rather pithy, I thought.  He compared being in prison vs.
education freeing the mind.  He would take freedom in the head anyday as he
sat in a tiny cell.  I deal daily with a bunch of folks I've privately think
are stunted intellectually.  What a seriously confined space they must live
in.   Just how do they get by?  My job seems to be to enlighten them.  I
must not be doing a very good job of it...

tom