Long-Shot Query For New York 'Zellers

E Willett unklegeo@msn.com
Mon Apr 16 21:33:05 EDT 2007

I think Freighttrain may have been in Elementary School about then.  He's a younger cat.
    George
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Weinstock<mailto:rbluesw@YAHOO.COM>
  To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG<mailto:BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG> ; George Willett<mailto:unklegeo@MSN.COM>
  Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 9:06 PM
  Subject: Re: Long-Shot Query For New York 'Zellers

  Wonder when Freight Train was in Buffalo, and if I crossed his path (I was
  there 1971-1977).

  Richard and Eileen, it most certainly is not Bobby Parker who has been based
  in the Washington DC area since around 1960 (and originally from Lousiiana
  and Los Angeles) or New Orleans' Robert Parker, saxophonist with Professor
  Longhair before becoming a R&B vocalist (Barefootin').

  On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:50:23 -0400, E Willett <unklegeo@msn.com<mailto:unklegeo@msn.com>> wrote:

  >Nahhh...It's Robert "Freighttrain" Parker, originally of Buffalo, NY (as am
  I) and later Florida (as am I).

  > http://www.myspace.com/theoriginalfreightrain<http://www.myspace.com/theoriginalfreightrain>

  originally from Washington D.C.

  >  http://www.bobbyparkerblues.com/<http://www.bobbyparkerblues.com/<http://www.bobbyparkerblues.com/%3Chttp://www.bobbyparkerblues.com/>>
  >
  >  Jeff Horton <jeffreymhorton@TX.RR.COM<mailto:jeffreymhorton@TX.RR.COM<mailto:jeffreymhorton@TX.RR.COM%3Cmailto:jeffreymhorton@TX.RR.COM>>>
  wrote: I got this e-mail query today and I don't know the answer.  But you never