so, will the hoochie mamas have to go ?

Blue Stew mail@bluestew.com
Mon Apr 16 20:50:54 EDT 2007

Sharpton said "we have to make an example of Imus or else we lose
credibility when we go after the rappers."
Someone else said (can't remember who), "it makes more sense getting rid
of an old millionaire cowboy than take on the rap industry".
Scapegoat def: a person or group made to bear the blame for others or to
suffer in their place....
Jesse Jackson is going to make a speech about his feeling on the Imus
firin, today. I'll bet'cha he doesn't throw in an apology to the Duke U
boys for ruining nearly their rep. Nope, they are too rich and too
white.  Hell, they should be apologizing to Jackson for that crime!
mike