No Challenge

Joe McGaha bookings@burningblues.com
Sun Apr 15 13:53:23 EDT 2007

Hey folks,

Looks like the Burning Blue is declining our challenge (surprise, surprise).
Here's their response:

"The answer is no.

We do not view this legal matter as a game or a contest.

We take our trademark rights very seriously.

Our legal counsel is handling all communication regarding this matter and

all communications from you or your representative should be directed
accordingly.

Currently, our attorney is awaiting a response from you or your
representative."

Oh, well!  Stand by for a new name shortly.

"Cleanhead" Joe McGaha

The Burning Blue Band (soon to be something different)