Playlist: BluesBeat, #645, Local Program 13-04-07, CRN National Program 22-04-07

BluesBeat Radio pegler@bluesbeatradio.com
Thu Apr 12 07:55:00 EDT 2007

BluesBeat Playlist 645-13/04/07
The Latest And Best In Blues Music
5EFM FM 89.3 VICTOR HARBOR,S.A. - 120 minutes "The sound of the Fleurieu"
3HOT-FM 106.7 MILDURA. - 60 minutes

The Latest BluesBeat Program mp3 can Be Heard at http://www.5efm.org.au/programs/bluesbeat.m3u

1st Hour only also heard Sunday Mornings on the Community Radio Network (CRN)satellite 4:00-5:00am (EST)

Your Host: Geoff Pegler mailto:pegler@bluesbeatradio[remove before sending].com

Playlists can be viewed at http://www.bluesbeatradio.com

To Join The BluesBeat Playlist weekly email list send a blank email to mailto:bluesbeat-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Mp3 Stream on the web Sunday from 4am-5am E.S.T.(Melbourne/Sydney time) 1300 GMT/UTC (1st Hour only) http://audio.hotfm.org.au:8000/listen.pls
VICTOR HARBOR AIR DATE - Friday at 8-10pm 13-Apr-2007
CRN Satellite AIR DATE - Sunday at 4-5am EST 22-Apr-2007

      Seq Track Artist Track Title Album Title Country Year Label Label Number Length
      0 01 Steve White & The Barstool Pigeons  BluesBeat Intro Theme  USA 2000 BluesBeat Database Created by
      http://www.collectorz.com/music/?a=stonehut   00:35
      1 01 Kara Maguire  I Got It Bad For You Nobody's Girl USA 2007 Albatross
      http://albatrossblues.com/  001 04:18
      2 10 J.J. Grey & Mofro  Mississippi Country Ghetto USA 2007 Alligator-OBM
      http://www.onlybluesmusic.com  ALCD 4914 04:28
      3 02 Koko Taylor Gonna Buy Me A Mule Old School USA 2007 Alligator-OBM
      http://www.onlybluesmusic.com  ALCD4915 04:35
      4 10 Philip Walker If You See My Baby Going Back Home USA 2007 Delta Groove-OBM
      http://www.onlybluesmusic.com  DGPCD115 02:56
      5 01 Anni Piper  Jailbait Jailbait Australia 2004 Blackmarket Music
      http://www.blackmarketmusic.com.au  BMM 287.2 03:39
      6 06 Tommy Castro  Err On The Side Of Love Painkiller USA 30/01/2006 Blind Pig Dist by Only Blues Music
      http://www.onlybluesmusic.com  BPCD 5111 03:45
      7 01 Anne McCue  I Want You Back Roll Australia 2004 Messenger Records
      http://www.messengerrecords.com  COOKCD313 04:29
      8 06 John Nemeth She Did Not Show Magic Touch USA 30/01/2007 Blind Pig Dist by Only Blues Music
      http://www.onlybluesmusic.com  BPCD 5109 04:18
      9 12 Ray Beadle  Should've Been Me The Good Life Australia 2002 Ava  03:02
      10 02 Kevin Borich  She'll Never Look Back Nomad Australia 2004 Kevin Borich
      http://www.kevinborich.com.au  KBCD0002 03:46
      11 09 James Hinkle  Funky Town Blues Now Jazz Later USA 2006 Blue Lights
      http://www.bluelightsmusic.com  101 04:03
      12 01 Jenny Marie Lang  I'll Be Gone Not This Time Australia 2001 Crawdaddy
      http://www.jmlang.com  JMLCP001 04:26
      13 07 Paul Orta Eyesight To The Blind Paul Orta & Friends USA 2007 Great Blues Recordings
      http://www.great-recordings.com  GR2034-2 03:51
      14 07 Tony Joe White  Rainy Night In Georgia Uncovered USA 5/09/2006 Swamp Records  05:51
      15 05 Mojo Buford You Can Steal My Chicken Home Is Where My Harp Is USA 15/06/1998 Blue Loon  05:14
      16 02 Tony Joe White  Can't Go Back Home The Heroines USA 28/09/2004 Sanctuary Records
      http://www.sanctuaryrecords.com/   04:25
      17 04 Pete Cornelius And The Devilles  Running In The Red Creatures Of The Night Australia 2004 Only Blues Music
      http://www.onlybluesmusic.com  PCM0404 03:41
      18 01 Ron Thompson  13 Women Still Resisting USA 2004 Poore Boy Records
      http://www.rtblues.com  RT6358 02:34
      19 09 Howard & The White Boys Coming Home Made In Chicago USA 23/01/2007 Evidence
      http://www.evidencemusic.com  ECD 26133-2 06:26
      20 06 Ian Parker Sweet Singing Sirens Where I Belong UK 12/02/2007 Ruf Records
      http://www.rufrecords.de   04:27
      21 01 Lemon Squeezin' Daddies http://www.lemonsqueezindaddies.com  Sittin' On It All The Time Freshly Squeezed Australia 2004 Only Blues Music
      http://www.onlybluesmusic.com  LSD0704 02:44
      22 09 Finn  House Of The Rising Sun Stop Ya Bitchin' It's All Too Late Australia 2007 Front Room Productions
      http://www.jfinn.net   04:18
      23 09 Felony Blues Band Dysfunctional Blues Come'n Get It While It's Hot! USA 2006 Alton Blues Music  03:45
      24 07 Otis Taylor  My Name Is General Jackson Definition Of A Circle USA 2007 Telarc
      http://www.telarc.com  CD-83659 04:22
      25 01 Roxanne Potvin  I Don't Want Nobody Careless Loving Canada 2003 Careless Records
      http://www.roxannepotvin.com   02:40
      26 05 Julien Kasper  Ten Years Late Flipping Time  4/03/2003 Toulcat
      http://www.julienkasper.com  TR01 04:30

BluesBeat proudly uses Music Collector from Collectorz.com to prepare my playlists.

If you wish to be removed from this playlist email,  please advise.
Cds & Bio material welcomed for use on BluesBeat.
Geoff Pegler
BluesBeat
PO Box 1008
Victor Harbor SA 5211, Australia
5EFM Victor Harbor, 3HOT-FM Mildura, CRN Satellite

Subscribe to the weekly BluesBeat playlist email list by sending a blank email to-
bluesbeat-subscribe@yahoogroups.com  or go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bluesbeat/
Reporting to Living Blues monthly chart,Roots Music Report,Roots Music Report,Blues-dj,Blues-L,Blues-Oz,AMRAP and all supplying labels.

BluesBeat can be heard from this address at any time http://www.5efm.org.au/programs/bluesbeat.m3u