Rosa Parks tune

Leonard Watkins mannish@alltel.net
Wed Apr 11 07:44:53 EDT 2007

I wrote a tune a few months back about Rosa Parks that means something to me as opposed to the other useless crap I write :-) I did a bad job of recording it awhile back - anyway I wanted to share it with you cause like I said it means something to me. I don't know how to do a myspace page but look for the Ms Rosa Sat down tune give it a listen - The only thing offensive about it (to my knowledge)  is my lack of talent :-)  but I still dig the tune - much easier to feel it when doing it live.

 http://myspace.com/lwblues

LW                  'not quite ready for myspace'