NBC: imus to appear on sharpton's radio show today

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:05:18 EDT 2007

PLEASE read my post again Dick, did I mention anything at all about freedom
of speech? If I did, I sure cannot find it. Perhaps you read someone else's
response and thought I said it. That must be what happened, because I have
no idea what you're talking about.   chuck