PLAYLIST: "The South Side" 4-6-07 KHSU-FM Arcata, CA

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sun Apr 8 19:57:01 EDT 2007

Playlist for The South Side  4-6-2007
Blues and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Friday 8-10pm   KHSU-FM 90.5 Arcata, CA
KHSR-FM 91.9 Crescent City-Brookings, OR
Diverse Public Radio

Streaming live audio Friday 8-10pm Pacific
http://www.thesouthside.org

http://www.myspace.com/chaslewis

Artist | Track | Release | Label

Carlos del Junco | Yul Brynner | Big Boy | Big Reed
ZZ Hill | Wang Dang Doodle | In Memorium | Malaco
Mitch Kashmar | Green Bananas | Wake Up & Worry | Delta Groove
Gayle Brown | Gone Are the Days | Midnight Blues Party | Electro-Fi
Prez Kenneth | I Am the Man Downstairs | We're Gonna Boogie | Crawdad
James "Peck" Curtis | 44 Blues | Modern Downhome Blues | Ace
William Clarke | All Night Long | Live in Germany | Watch Dog
Big Maybelle | Just Want Your Love | Complete Okeh Sessions | Epic
Tad Robinson | You Get to Keep the Love | A New Point of View | Severn
Big Walter Horton | Rockin' My Boogie | Chicago The Blues Today | Vanguard
Otis Rush | I Can't Quit You Baby | Cobra Recordings | Paula
Jimmy Rogers | Walkin' by Myself | Complete Chess Recordings | Chess/MCA
Big Walter Horton | Jumpin' Blues | Mouth Harp Maestro | Ace
Johnny Shines | I Will Be Kind to You | Last Night's Dream | Sire
    Hour Two
The Bo Keys | Duece & a Quarter | The Royal Sessions | Yellow Dog
Delilah w/Johnny Heartsman | Worried Feeling | Don't Freeze on Me | El Cerrito
Fred Kaplan | Four Thirty-One AM Blues | Signifyin' | Blue Collar
Paul deLay Band | She Doesn't Work That Way | Nice & Strong | Evidence
John Nemeth | Up To No Good | Magic Touch | Blind Pig
Junior Parker | Sittin', Drinkin' & Thinkin' | Mystery Train | Rounder
Jimmy Nolen | Come On Home | Dig These Blues | Ace
Junior Kimbrough | Meet Me in the City | Meet Me in the City | Fat Possum
Billy Robbins | Bring Her Back to Me | Dig These Blues | Ace
Rick Holmstrom | Hit It | Lookout! | Black Top
Johnny Shines Blues Band | Black Spider Blues | Chicago The Blues Today |
Vanguard
Big Walter Horton | Boogie Woogie Boogie | Mouth Harp Maestro | Ace
Lady Bianca | Should'na Made It So Good | Through a Woman's Eyes | Magic Records

Mail
KHSU-FM
The South Side
Humboldt State University